|Goat meat (1lb)||Salt (to taste)|
|1 medium red onion||Ground pepper (Cameroonian pepper)|
|Garlic paste (To taste)||Crayfish (To taste)|
|Ginger paste (To taste)||Fresh basil|
|3 Habanero pepper||1 small red bell pepper|
|Maggi (to taste)||2 tbsp pepper soup spice|
- . Wash goat meat thoroughly, place in a pot and fill with enough water to cover the meat.
- Add chopped onions, habanero peppers, salt, Maggi, garlic, ginger, ground pepper and allow contents to boil.
- When boiling, add grounded crayfish, chopped bell pepper, and pepper soup spice
- When the meat is cooked and tender, add fresh basil and allow it to simmer.
- Taste and adjust seasoning accordingly.