Mango Chili Chicken
|MANGO CHILI SAUCE||CHICKEN|
|1 cup mango (cubed)||1 lime (juiced)|
|1/4 cup parsley||zest of 1 lime|
|1 tbsp grated ginger||1 serrano chili|
|1 tbsp chili garlic sauce||2 tsp chili powder|
|1/4 cup roasted peppers||1/2 tsp kosher salt|
|1/4 cup shallots (diced)||1 tsp suya pepper|
|3 cloves garlic||5 - 7 pieces of chicken (thighs/drumsticks)|
- Combine mango, parsley, ginger, chili garlic sauce, chili powder, kosher salt, garlic, lime juice, lime zest, and peppers in a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Clean chicken pieces, trim excess skin, and pat dry.
- Pour blended mixture over chicken and shake until chicken is completely covered.
- Cover and allow to marinate at least 3 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken on a rack and allow to cook until done (about 45 mins).